OUR WINE TASTING AND PARTY VENUE
Our old barn, originally built in 1910 and recently renovated, serves as our wine-tasting and self-catering party or small conference facility. It seats 25 people comfortably and includes a small kitchen area. With lovely views overlooking our dam and the Devon Valley vineyards, it is an ideal venue for small events.
WINE TASTINGS BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT
ACCOMMODATION IN THE DEVON VALLEY
Perfect for that break away! Make yourself at home at Kyburg’s self-catering cottage.
A holiday home in a lovely garden, next to the main house, and surrounded by vineyards. Stellenbosch is a mere 10 minute car-drive away. The sea, hiking trails, excellent restaurants and several golf courses are just some of the nearby attractions.
• The cottage has 180 m2 of living space on two levels.
• Two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
• A large balcony overlooking the vineyards.
• The ground floor consists of a spacious open-plan lounge, dining area with a fireplace, leading onto a large covered patio and the garden.
• Fully equipped kitchen (includes a dishwasher and washing machine).
• Under floor heating on the ground floor and in the bathrooms.
• German television connection (Deukom) is available at prior request and additional cost
Minimum rental per period is one week.
ACCOMMODATION IN SAN LAMEER
Travel through South Africa and stay in comfort at a self-catering Beach-House situated 160 km south of Durban, near Southbroom/Margate. The house is a semi-detached unit in the magnificent San Lameer Golf-Estate and offers:
• Two double bedrooms and 2 double children’s-rooms on three levels.
• Three bathrooms, two of them en-suite.
• Fully equipped kitchen.
• Dining and living room.
• Specious balcony with built-in braai (barbeque) overlooking the lagoon.
• All necessary linen and towels (excl. beach towels).
• DSTV, with smart card.
The magnificent “Blue Flag” beach is a mere 10 minute stroll from the house. An associate membership will give you access to the beautiful championship San Lameer golf course.
The Estate also offers a restaurant and bar, tennis courts, squash courts, two swimming pools, walking trails, canoeing.